New energy for better places - where quality of life, sense for the world and economic success are not contradictory, but mutually dependent.
Our potentials are bundled in three fields of strength: Capital. Creativity. Content. Sector7’s capital is based on the power of an interdisciplinary top team: Capital strength and an attractive portfolio.
Creativity charges our business with disruptive working methods and unique knowledge of strategies in real estate Brands and Design.
The content cluster is based on our close network of users and operators, who create a sustainable competitive advantage for Sector7. Only an optimal overlapping of these forces enables a Sector7 – a better place for all.
Sector7 applies global megatrends with regard to local unfoldings to the potential of its real estate projects and develops creative product and utilization concepts.
Needs of future users, entrepreneurs and realizers are incorporated into every project right from the beginning of the process. This results in exceptional and clearly positioned offerings that are divided into three distinct business units depending on the depth of their value creation.
Development Design, Upcycling, Upgrading
Real Estate Energizer – bundled in three Value-Creation-Models
In the early phases of project development, know-how, creativity and networks create the biggest lever for value creation. Sector7 only acquires land with extraordinary future potential, organizes building rights and develops product and architectural concepts. Potential tenants and investors of the real estate projects are elicited and engaged in the early phase. In the realisation phase, Sector7 offers development partners with a strong construction track record an attractive and compelling investment. Equity partners have the opportunity to participate in the above-average value creation potential as early as the purchase of the properties.View projects
Due to the continuous changing urban landscape, many locations increase in attractiveness and thus in potential for more economically valuable uses. Sector7 identifies existing properties capable of unleashing extraordinary potentials and transforms them with intelligent concepts to new significance, desirability and improved profitability. Users are integrated into the development at an early stage and retained as tenants. Upcycling projects provide equity partners an investment with attractive cash flow and great prospects for value appreciation. For construction development partners and real estate investors, an attractive yield with further potential is offered.View Projects
Real estate is rarely developed or managed in line with trends or user needs. However, attractive added value can often be achieved without large investments through the application of innovative service, community, and/or design concepts - which together enable higher user satisfaction and income. Sector7 acquires new and existing properties with such development potential and thus creates real estate investments with above-average profitability.View projects
Who We are & Who’s behind.
Different. Better. Successful. With heart and soul and the unconditional will to excel. Seeing potential earlier than others. The power to act. The energy to prove that it can be done.
Who we are
- Before: Founder of ORCO Germany and management of privatisation of GSG.
- Co-founder and investor of numerous companies (Design Offices, Big Rep).
- Extensive track record in real estate transactions as well as in restructuring and positioning of assets from various sectors.
- Community work: Former president of ECC Preussen, chairman GUK Holzmarkt
- Before: Founder and chief strategist of the leading real estate branding agency TPA. Merging of TPA as a branding-unit with the StartUp ALLMYHOMES
- Co-Founder and partner in numerous start up companies in the real estate industry
- Master and Graduate level lecturer at BO Bochum University of Applied Sciences on the subject Project Development
- Consulting on more than 600 real estate projects across Europe
Dr. Martin Hintze
- Before: European Co-Head Private Equity & Partner at Goldman Sachs in London (22 years), leading direct investments of more than €5 billion
- More than 30 years experience in real estate and corporate investments
- Additionally to Sector7 Martin built a residential and commercial portfolio with a market value > €300 million
- A variety of corporate investments in the areas of renewable energy, sustainable nutrition, Fintech and Proptech
- Chairman of the Greenpeace Oceans Board and Vice President of Save the Children
Managing Director & Partner
- Before: Goldman Sachs Principal Investing in London, most recently responsible for real estate investments in Germany by GS; before that LoneStar Funds in London
- Closing of over €2.5 billion of real estate transactions across Europe
- Before: Managing Director / COO of GSG in Berlin (11 years)
- Responsible for the management of approx. 1 million m² of commercial space with a value of over €3 billion. Previously Head of Asset Management at Sirius Facilities
- Studied civil and industrial engineering
- Before: Head of Family Office, responsible for over €500 million of investments in real estate and co-investments. Previously CFO positions and investment banking
- Over 25 years of experience in the finance & investment industry
Head of Silver Living
- Before: Chief Product Officer at DPF / Tertianum Premium Group
- Expert in product and brand development for real estate & senior living with more than 15 years of experience
- More than 25 years of experience in project development
- Before: REV Holding, IVG
- Very experienced in commercial real estate management
- Before: Zalando, N26, Daimler
- Long-term corporate real estate experience
- Before: Investment Manager at PropTech1, btov Partners, CDH Investment
- B.Sc Business Management, Kings College London
- Before: 17Capital, Houlihan Lokey
- MSc. Finance, HEC Paris
Assistant Manager Finance & Communication
Before: Real estate management assistant
Office Management & HR
Before: Legal assistant